Dormer Pramet STN10 Shoulder Cutter 90 Cylindrical DIN1835A
Introducing a versatile new range of tools for 90° shoulder milling. Featuring 6 cutting edges, the TNGX inserts promote low machining cost. Cutters with high number of teeth, even for small diameters, can increase productivity.
- Double-sided inserts
- 6 cutting edges
- 3 positive geometeries for steel, stainless steel, cast iron and alloys
- Depth of cut up to 5mm
- Wide range of cutters, including small diameters from 18mm up to 80mm - offering high-performance tools with up to 10 teeth.
- End mills produced from heat-treated tool steel ensuring high operational reliability
- Cost savings - more cutting edges
- Higher productivity - high number of teeth
- Process security - reduced cutting force and quiet running
- Versatile - wide range of tools suitable for a variety of machined materials and applications, including: shoulder and slot milling, face milling, helical interpoltion, ramping and progressive plunging.